Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vacation is over!!!!!

Christmas break is over, I mingled with all the loved ones and not so loved ones.  I recieved gifts and gave a few, not that many, lol.  Now it is time to get back to work!  This week we are reading each others first drafts', I am very uneasy about the whole thing.  Sure, I think it is going great so far but man, when you have to get the opinion of your peers, things can get a little heated.  I have a friend at work who, lets just say she doesn't take opinions.  You know the type of person who you can't say a word too, if it's to correct them.  Well, I don't want to judge someones work and they take it the wrong way.  All of my classmates seem to be pretty nice, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.  I am actually looking forward to some feedback,  I want my paper to be the best it can so, bring it on.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment