Friday, November 26, 2010

Creating a research paper, wow!

Greetings everyone,
I have started really thinking about my research paper and came up with a title, Mandatory Drug Testing for Empoyees.  What do you think?  I picked the topic from a list giving to class my my professor.  I wanted to go with, Nursing Assistants....Is their training good enough?,  but could not find enough information to get good references. It is a topic that I care deeply about and wanted to explore but, I think drug testing is just as good, I have strong opinions on both that I can share!  Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy,

    This is a very good topic to do your paper on. This subject raises a lot of important questions like, is it a violation of civil rights to demand drug testing? I look forward to reading your paper.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this will be a very interesting topic. You should find alot of feed back on this because employee drug testing has become a big conversation piece in the last few years. You may want to see if you can find any information on how they would deal with someone who is taking marijuana for medical reasons.

    ReplyDelete